[Logiweb] Changes in pyk1

Frederik Eriksen frederikeriksen at get2net.dk
Tue Jun 20 14:04:04 CEST 2006

Klaus Ebbe Grue wrote:

> I have now included a link named
> /home/disk07/grue/logiweb/20060417/html/logiweb/doc
> which points to
> /home/disk07/grue/logiweb/20060504/source/doc/doc
> That should make
> /home/disk07/grue/logiweb/20060417/html/logiweb/doc/logiweb.eps
> available to dvipdfm.

Hi logiweb at diku.dk (In particular, Klaus).

In my understanding of the above, today you have made some changes to
the code of "pyk1". Could I persuade you to undo those changes, and
transfer them to something like "pyk2"? It's just that I'm having some
layout problems with my .pdf files which I didn't have yesterday. (Too
little space around some of the section headings). Maybe the fault is on
my side, but I would like to rule out any other possibilities. (By the
way, I still have trouble making dvipdfm include .eps graphics).

Best Regards
Frederik.