[Logiweb] Using the "pstricks" package

Frederik Eriksen frederikeriksen at get2net.dk
Tue Jun 21 22:22:23 CEST 2005

Hi logiweb at diku.dk,

I've tried to make some drawings for my report using a LaTeX package
called "pstricks". However, the resulting .pdf file only displays the
text contained in the drawings - everything else gets lost.  When
running the pyk compiler, I get some error messages saying "unrecognized
special ignored". Could this be the dvi-to-pdf converter speaking? It
certainly doesn't seem to be a LaTeX problem as such: I've tried to use
"pstricks" in an ordinary LaTeX file at DIKU, and in this case
everything works fine. (Just for reference, a Logiweb page with this
problem can be accessed by going to user Eriksen's home page and then
following the link "clueless").

Best Regards
Frederik.