[Logiweb] Repeated definitions

Klaus Ebbe Grue grue at diku.dk
Tue Jun 21 10:45:28 CEST 2005

Hi Frederik,

> Are you allowed to write the same definition of a lemma twice in your Logiweb
> document? (You may wish to do so in order to make the text easier to read for
> humans). By "definition of a lemma" I mean sometning like:
>
> "[ math in theory system prime s lemma xyz says (...) end lemma end math ]"

Yes. All definition, including lemmas, may be repeated.

If "=" means "dot equal" and you write e.g. [f(x) = 2*x+4] [f(x) = 2*x+4]
then f(x) is defined to be 2*x+4.

If you write [f(x) = 2*x+5] [f(x) = 2*x+6] then you get a warning during
translation of the page and the left-most definition counts so that f(x)
is defined to be 2*x+5.

Klaus