Head of Algorithms and Programming Languages (TOPPS) researcher group
Director of HIPERFIT research center
- Algorithmic, semantic and logical aspects of programming languages
- Type systems, type inference and type-based program analysis
- Algorithmic functional programming
- Application of programming language technology
PublicationsGoogle Scholar (covers just about all of recent computer science) or CiteSeer (covers quite a bit). Please do not rely on Thomson Reuters ISI since it covers only a tiny fraction of computer science publications, omitting almost all of the most high-profile computer science conferences. (Note that computer science conferences are peer-reviewed).
- Kleene Meets Church: Regular Expressions and Types (KMC), 2012-2015
- Functional High-Performance Computing for Financial Information Technology (HIPERFIT), 2011-2016
- Applications and Principles of Programming Languages (APPL)
- 3d generation Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (3gERP)
- Trustworthy Pervasive Healthcare Services (TrustCare)
Upcoming coursesNone (on sabbatical in 2012/13).
- Topics in Programming Languages: Theory and practice of regular expressions (graduate course), 4th quarter of 2009/10
- Logic in computer science (elective undergraduate course, may also be taken by graduate students)
- Introduction to (functional) programming (undergraduate course, in Danish)
No internshipsDIKU provides individually advised projects only to students enrolled as full-degree, exchange or guest students at the University of Copenhagen. Please see the International Office for more information. Internship requests sent to me personally will go unanswered.
Conferences and workshops
- Short biography
- Curriculum vitae
Fritz Henglein (email@example.com )