- Algorithmic, semantic and logical aspects of programming languages
- Type systems, type inference and type-based program analysis
- Algorithmic functional programming
- Application of programming language technology
PublicationsGoogle Scholar (covers just about all of recent computer science) or CiteSeer (covers quite a bit). Please do not rely on Thomson Reuters ISI since it covers only a tiny fraction of computer science publications, omitting almost all of the most high-profile computer science conferences. (Note that computer science conferences are peer-reviewed).
- Kleene Meets Church: Regular Expressions and Types (KMC), 2012-2015
- Functional High-Performance Computing for Financial Information Technology (HIPERFIT), 2011-2016
- Applications and Principles of Programming Languages (APPL)
- 3d generation Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (3gERP)
- Trustworthy Pervasive Healthcare Services (TrustCare)
Upcoming coursesNone (on sabbatical in 2012/13).
- Topics in Programming Languages: Theory and practice of regular expressions (graduate course), 4th quarter of 2009/10
- Logic in computer science (elective undergraduate course, may also be taken by graduate students)
- Introduction to (functional) programming (undergraduate course, in Danish)
No internshipsDIKU provides individually advised projects only to students enrolled as full-degree, exchange or guest students at the University of Copenhagen. Please see the International Office for more information. Internship requests sent to me personally will go unanswered.
Conferences and workshops
Fritz Henglein (email@example.com )