[Logiweb] Larger examples?

Robert Lamar rl47 at hw.ac.uk
Tue Oct 16 14:56:33 CEST 2007

Logiweb users,

Having worked through the tutorials (which are well-written, in my
opinion), I am now looking for other sources of information, guidance,
and inspiration as I attempt to improve my working knowledge of Logiweb.
  I have found the Peano example, but it is very foundational.  Are
there any examples from other parts of mathematics?  Perhaps pages which
define things such as groups, polynomials, or graphs?

As an exercise for myself, I am attempting to define a bit of ring
theory in the system, and would be grateful for pointers to models and
other documentation which may exist.  While the tutorials were a good
introduction to the flavor of the system, the examples there are quite
small.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Robert

--