[Logiweb] Logiweb beta release

Klaus Ebbe Grue grue at diku.dk
Fri Dec 29 21:31:28 CET 2006

Hi logiweb at diku.dk,

So - at last - I'm happy to announce the first beta-release of Logiweb
(beta in the sense that it is reasonably stable and it is the intension to
make all future changes backward compatible).

If you want to try it, go to http://logiweb.eu/ and click 'tutorial'.
Comments are of course more than welcome.

There are lots of news, including responses to requests from the 'logic'
course. Among other, error messages from the proof checker now identify
the proof and proof line in error. But the system has improved and
developed in many ways.

Right now, Logiweb is installed at logiweb.eu and topps.diku.dk, and the
two installations seem to work well together. So papers published on one
of the sites can reference papers published on the other site. I look for
other sites for installing the system, so proposals are welcome.

And as usual, if somebody want to write a proof checked report on some
topic, please tell me.

Cheers,
Klaus