[Logiweb] Some technical questions

Frederik Eriksen frederikeriksen at get2net.dk
Fri May 27 20:23:51 CEST 2005

Hi logiweb at diku.dk

I have some technical questions about pyk Logiweb:

1. How do you make your .pyk page refer to multiple other .pyk pages
(say "base" and "check")? I know that you must have one entry in your
BIBLIOGRAPHY section for each page you are referring to, but it seems to
me that this is not enough by itself. In particular, don't you need to
edit the list of constructs in the preamble?

2. I have tried to use the -canned option of the pyk compiler as follows:

   > pyk canned=pyk1
   > ./pyk1

When I issue the second command I get the following error message:

   > /usr/lib/clisp/base/lisp.run: initialization file `./pyk1' was not
created by this version of CLISP

Am I doing something wrong?

3. Can you make the pyk compiler accept the Danish characters æ, ø and
å? I tried to put a line saying "\usepackage[danish]{babel}" just before
"\begin{document}" in my .pyk file, but it didn't work.

Best Regards
Frederik.