[Logiweb] references

Martin Røpcke mrmr at diku.dk
Sat Jun 25 15:18:11 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have had problems refering to the check page. I refer to base, peano,
and check. The first couple of times I could compile with references to
the first two. Then the logiweb server crashed, and I restarted it. Now,
it seems that I can refer to all three witout problems. Don't know if this
observation is of any use (mostly to Klaus).
Also, I made a hyperlink and didn't notice that \href and
\{lgwSomepageUrl} must be on the same line. But it appears so.

Regards,

Martin