[Logiweb] Re: * proof of * reads *

Kasper H0st Frederiksen tofu at diku.dk
Mon May 30 10:44:20 CEST 2005

And another thing. When i compile:
---
"[ math khf theory proof of khf lemma one reads
 	arbitrary meta a cut
 	line meta a because meta a indeed meta a cut meta a
    end math ]"
---
... i get the error:

ITERATION 1
Load: compiling definitions
Load: macro expanding

*** - Program stack overflow. RESET

-Kasper Frederiksen

ps. In responce to an erlyer post. Do we realy have to redefine Modus
Ponens on our own pages? Why can't we reference the MP rule on the check
page?