[Logiweb] * proof of * reads *

Klaus Ebbe Grue grue at diku.dk
Mon Jun 27 11:59:55 CEST 2005

Hi Martin and Ole,

You state in a number of e-mails that "* proof of * reads *" is defined on
the check page. But it is defined on the base page.

To see this, do as follows:
Look up the base page. Then navigate to Dictionary->Pyk. Then do a "search
on this page" for "* proof of * reads *". There you find a line saying
   589 3 * proof of * reads *
which indicates that symbol 589 of the base page has arity 3 and pyk name
"* proof of * reads *". That proves that the base page defines a "* proof
of * reads *" construct. Repeating the above for the check page reveals
that the check page defines no "* proof of * reads *" construct.

I am not sure I understand what the problem with "* proof of * reads *"
is, but I hope it helps to know that it comes from the base page.

Klaus