[Logiweb] Server log files

Klaus Ebbe Grue grue at diku.dk
Thu Jun 23 10:48:39 CEST 2005

Hi logiweb at diku.dk

When you restart the Logiweb server at Diku, it writes a log file to
   /home/disk07/grue/logiweb/20050502/log
Unfortunately, that catalogue resides on disk07 where students have no
quota.

For that reason, I suggest you create a directory MYDIR somewhere under
your home catalogue and add
   log=MYDIR
to ~/.logiweb/logiweb.conf. MYDIR should be the full path and should end
with a slash like
   log=/home/myname/mydir/

That will make the log file end up in your directory. I think the log file
is far too small to give you any quota problems. If I am wrong, delete the
file and contact me.

Klaus