[Logiweb] references

Martin Røpcke mrmr at diku.dk
Wed Jun 22 16:47:48 CEST 2005

Hi,
I get reference errors when using urls, e.g.:

base:
"http://www.diku.dk/~grue/logiweb/20050502/home/grue/base/latest/vector/page.lgw",
peano:
"http://www.diku.dk/~grue/logiweb/20050502/home/grue/peano/latest/vector/page.lgw"

The error I get is this:

Unknown version number: 60
Format error in reference
Submission aborted

I compile using /tmp.B

When using kana everything seems to work fine. I have checked out other
users references and have tried copying their references, but it doesn't
seem to work for me. Anyone have an idea? File rights, maybe?!

Furthermore, I get a mathsf error after having compiled using /tmp and
moved pyk1 to my own directory and the using this dump to compile with. I
have only written a bit of text in my pyk file and don't use mathsf
anywhere. Anyone...?!

Thanks

Martin