[Logiweb] TeX commands and A4'

Frederik Eriksen frederikeriksen at get2net.dk
Thu Jun 16 22:57:17 CEST 2005

Hi logiweb at diku.dk,

I have two questions:

1. In my report, I've tried to use the standard LaTeX commands for
cross-referenceing (\label{} and \ref{}) and for making a table of
contents (\tableofcontents). However, none of these commands seem to
work: All the cross-references come out as "??", and the table of
contents just gets displayed as the header "Contents" - and nothing
else. Does anyone have an idea what might be the problem? (Just for
reference, the report in question can be accessed by going to user
eriksen's home page and then following the link "clueless").

2. Why are the variables in the side condition of axiom A4' in Klaus's
"peano axioms" page enclosed in quotes? (It's not that this is causing
me problems; I'm just curious.)

Best Regards
Frederik.