[Logiweb] disc quota (semi urgent)

Martin Røpcke mrmr at diku.dk
Thu Jun 2 22:56:36 CEST 2005

A problem seems to be that when making the memory dump using the canned
parameter not only the 21M or so of space is used. We have 75M of space
and I cleaned my account down to using only 26M of my quota. Monitoring
the amount of spaced used by pyk when dumping my account went well beyond
90M of space -- after this I couldn't get info on how much space was used.

My situation now is that I have to compile the base page every time --
that's not having fun, I'm afraid.

One option is to compile using /tmp. It seems to work.

Klaus, would it be possible for you to ask admin for extra space for all
of us -- it would be nice to have for the weekend; personally, it would be
inconvenient for me to have to go to DIKU tomorrow, Friday, due to work.

Mvh
Martin