[Logiweb] Yet more apostrophes...

Klaus Ebbe Grue grue at diku.dk
Mon Jul 4 15:03:33 CEST 2005

Hi Holger,

> It seems that while using parenthesis on succesive apostrophes (as with peano
> succ), or changing the tex deifinition, makes the LaTeX compilation go
> through with the body, this is not so for the expansion and codex.

Correct. The expansion and codex display macro expanded code, and
parentheses disappear during macro expansion, so the "parenthesis hack"
only repears the body.

The only lasting solution is to change "'" to "{}'" in the tex definition
of the successor function (the wrong tex definition is my fault, sorry).

Klaus